KAIRALI SOCIETY OF ORAL & MAXILLOFACIAL PATHOLOGISTS [KSOMP]
KAIRALI SOCIETY OF ORAL & MAXILLOFACIAL PATHOLOGISTS [KSOMP] is the official Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Pathologists of Kerala
The Society aim to promote Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology , Microbiology & Forensic Odontology, to share the knowledge and expertise in diagnostic pathology, laboratory and research in the head & neck region.
Aim and Objectives
- To promote the cooperative efforts of its members with regard to the advancement of practice, academics,and research in the field of Oral Pathology/Oral Pathology and Microbiology/Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology (OMFP) and Forensic Odontology
- For the advancement of arts, science, practice, application,academics, and research in microbiology, laboratory science, histochemistry, cytochemistry, immunology, hematology, basic sciences, genetics, molecular biology, forensic odontology, bioethics, research methodology, and any such related science.
- To organize and conduct conferences, seminars, workshops, continuing education programs, community programs, and any such scientific meetings.
- To propagate and work for the awareness, improvement, and development of the oral health and wellbeing of the general public and community.
- To publish newsletters, bulletins, journals, proceedings, posters, and any such materials in print and/or any electronic, digital or such other format.
- To apply for and receive sponsorships, donations, grants and such monies from individuals, institutions, limited companies, multinational companies, government and such others for advancement of dental and orofacial research and for the improvement of dental or oral health.
- To work with/for and coordinate/associate with other associations, societies, institutions, universities and such organizations having similar objectives
- For professional betterment and improvement for the social and scientific well-being, and for representing official views on all matters affecting or likely to affect the registered members.
Application for membership shall be submitted to the secretary in the prescribed application form with
photograph and all supporting document(s) proving eligibility for membership, along with payment of the
requisite membership fee as prescribed/established by the general body. The membership shall be
provisional until unanimously confirmed in the following executive committee and the general body.